Boring us with tales of the superiority of the French. Why having a Mommy GF makes Macron powerful. Islamism in France. Jerry Lewis as the funniest man in history.
I respect France and the French. But they stole that WC final.
Great interview, left me wanting for more.
There was one great Frenchman and his name was Napoleon Bonaparte.
Your interviews are amazing. Wish every one was even longer.
Every Frenchman I have ever met made it clear they detest me for no other reason than I was not French, and worse, was American. It's hard not to respect them for that.
Always refreshing to be rewarded for wading through the cesspool that is Twitter by finding gems like this author's series of interviews. Best thing going in the political sphere.
The French have a nasty habit of being rude and dismissive. Well fuck them! I will wage psychological war on their nation by being overly friendly, smiling, laughing and waving like an idiot all the time, then when their backs are turned I steal their tip jars and cutlery.
these interviews are by turns troubling and impressive
0) I love the French & Balkan womaniser energy and mutual respect for Game.
1) The French are feminist in the streets and patriarchal in the sheets, in the Balkans we take it one step further.
2) I'm surprised you didn't ask him what he thinks about the French being demographically replaced by their ex-colonies.
3) Croatia didn't lose to the WC to France, there were barely any Franks in their team. Croatia lost to French ex-colonies in a rigged game. Damn riggers.
4) Thanks for making this interview, it's hilarious.
oh wow you actually removed my comment and all it took was banter, amazing
On the are you racist question: respond "better racist than criminal and youre already owing (me)", notice the power reframe.